Corine Blesi founded the ZURICH ECONOMIC IMPULSE in 2016. She worked in Geneva for several years at the World Economic Forum (WEF). This resulted in direct contacts in the world of politics, business and science.
Corine Blesi studied international relations at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and after working at the WEF, went on to work in the General Secretariat of the Federal Department of Justice and Police. Then followed a commitment as a member of the extended Executive Board of the Swiss Air Ambulance (Rega).
"Our economic forum will connect, inform and also surprise!"
The following advisory board supports the Zurich Economic Impulse:
- Thomas Aeschi, National Council Zug
- Dr. Christine Böckelmann Mäder, Dean of the Lucerne School of Business
- Alessandro D’Elia, Director Strategic Development und Senior Executive Advisor GDI
- Patrik Kerler, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions and of the Zurich Market Region, KPMG Switzerland
- Filippo Leutenegger, City Council Zurich
- Patrizia Pesenti, Ringier, digitalswitzerland
- Gerhard Schürmann, Chief Executive Officer, Emil Frey Gruppe
Vorsitzender der Geschäftsleitung, Emil Frey Gruppe
Leiter Region Zürich, Credit Suisse(Schweiz) AG